Bounce Pro Trampoline Company was founded in 1992 with the purpose of producing high-quality, low-cost outdoor recreational items that set them apart from its competitors.
Bounce Pro has developed a wide range of creative items, from the first unique water slide to the very first at-home air jumpers.
According to the firm, All Bounce Pro trampolines are designed and built with high-quality material and expertise, offering hours of enjoyment in your backyard.
The company also claims to be always inventive and to seek to create safety-tested items that meet ASTM standards. And we just cannot wait to put their items to the testing.
You should read the entire review to find out how effective their goods are, whether safe their trampolines are for both children and adults or not, and what other benefits and downsides we uncovered, as well as whether it is genuinely worth the price.
Let’s take a deeper look at their trampolines and see if they have the benefits and features that the company claims.
- 1 Bounce Pro Trampolines
- 2 Are Bounce Pro Trampolines Safe?
- 3 Shapes and Sizes Available in Bounce Pro Trampoline
- 4 Warranty of Bounce Pro trampolines
- 5 Bounce Pro Trampoline Pros and Cons
- 6 Are Bounce pro Trampolines durable?
- 7 What Is the Weight Limit on Bounce Pro Trampolines?
- 8 Are Bounce Pro Trampolines Good?
Bounce Pro Trampolines
Trampolines are a fantastic addition to backyards or playrooms, depending on their size. They give endless entertainment and exercise for both children and adults!
While acquiring a family trampoline can be an excellent way to increase physical exercise for everyone, it is not a decision that should be taken lightly.
The nice part about this trampoline is that it frequently comes with an enclosure and an electron game. The Bounce Pro is mostly available in a 14′ variant, however, a few merchants do sell a 15′ model.
Are Bounce Pro Trampolines Safe?
When it comes to trampolines, safety is certainly a key worry for parents. Obviously, you would like to ensure the trampoline won’t be a pain to put together and will handle endless, continuous jumping, and also it didn’t scatter in bad weather.
But if your children are not safe, none of this matters.
Luckily, we received positive feedback regarding Bounce Pro’s primary safety feature.
We praise Bounce Pro for structuring their enclosure netting so that the metallic springs are outside the jumping area.
The trampoline framework and enclosure poles are made of rust-resistant, heavy steel tubes.
As well as, all Bounce Pro trampolines are professionally tested and proven to meet ASTM (American Society for Testing and Materials) safety standards by accredited third-party testing labs.
Shapes and Sizes Available in Bounce Pro Trampoline
The Bounce Pro trampolines are available in a variety of sizes. There are options for little children, Teenagers, and adults.
Many individuals like the several options designed specifically for an expanding family.
Bounce Pro for Young Children
Bounce Pro offers trampolines for smaller children in 36-inch, 55-inch, 7-foot, 8-foot, & 10-foot sizes. Except for the 36-inch model, which has a padded handlebar to help small jumpers stay balanced, all of these versions have safety enclosures.
Bounce Pro for Teenagers
Bounce Pro offers a range of sizes for teenagers too. They all fulfill ASTM safety standards and use the same high-quality tools.
To decide on the optimum size, think through your budget, existing outside space, and the age, dimensions, and those who might be jumping, their weights should also be considered,
Warranty of Bounce Pro trampolines
Sportspower currently gives a 7-year warranty on Bounce Pro’s steel frames.
The bounce rug has a 3-year warranty. Other components, such as the spring pad, safety net enclosures, and foam cushioning, are warranted for a year from the purchase date.
Bounce Pro Trampoline Pros and Cons
Equipped with Enclosure
Electron Game Bonus
Easy to Assemble
- It is not intended for grownups but rather it’s for youngsters.
- Some reviews complained about missing pieces
- This should be noted that it could be related to the store.
- The trampoline’s lifespan is not equal to that of some of the higher-end trampolines.
Are Bounce pro Trampolines durable?
The feedback on durability has been mixed. Many people report that their trampolines are still strong after extensive use.
Many customers are pleased with their buying after several months of frequent jumping.
Few customers have reported issues such as twisted or damaged poles, broken springs, misplaced V-rings, strained and loose bounce mat, and/or safety padding breakdown.
What Is the Weight Limit on Bounce Pro Trampolines?
Bounce Pro trampoline has a weight capacity of 220 pounds. This trampoline has a 220-pound weight capacity and is made on a thick-walled,
double galvanized steel frame with an extra durable, UV resistant TenCate Permatron® trampoline park quality jump mat. This 14-foot trampoline is capable of handling any trampoline workout regimen in your garden.
Choosing a Bounce Pro Trampoline; Some Tips
There are a few typical mistakes people are making when purchasing a trampoline;
by following the recommendations provided, you will quickly learn how to purchase a trampoline and prevent these troubles!
- Before buying a trampoline, determine your backyard space properly Bigger does not always mean better. A trampoline that is too large will either strike trees, your deck, or other obstacles if you have limited room.
- Before choosing and purchasing a trampoline, consider if you want an enclosure or not. Health care professionals & trampoline manufacturers both advocate enclosures. They will nearly completely eliminate trampoline-related injuries to children.
- Trampolines are not meant to survive indefinitely. Hardly anything these days is built to last, but if you don’t want a gigantic eyesore in your garden after a few seasons, be sure the trampoline you purchase comes with spare parts from the manufacturer.
- When purchasing a trampoline, double-check the weight limits.
- Some trampolines include ladders, basketball hoops, and other extras. Some do not have these. When researching trampoline prices, make sure to examine what you’re receiving before you buy
Are Bounce Pro Trampolines Good?
Bounce Pro may be just what you’re looking for if you’re seeking a moderately priced trampoline with basic safety measures, simple assembly instructions, and great bounce.
Bounce Pro trampolines are built with the safety of the users in mind. They have their flaws and weaknesses, however, there is no denying that they have been among the top brands available.
They combine innovative additions with a regular trampoline to boost the level of amusement and fun that children receive out of the event.
The swing, for example, is an unquestionably brilliant addition. Kids who get bored or wish to take a break from leaping can remain in the swing.
It still entertains them, but with less physical exertion.
Bounce Pro values both enjoyment and safety. All of their trampolines include well-designed supplementary measures that prioritize the safety of the jumpers. Customers liked the brand because of its unwavering commitment to safety, along with low pricing and an intriguing assortment of accessories.